WICMay 24, 2017
“WIC” provides nutrition assessment, counseling and supplemental food coupons for “at-risk” pregnant and post-partum women, infants and children up to age 5. Certified lactation consultants available to help with any breastfeeding needs.
Check out the latest nutrition information for you and your child @ www.wichealth.org.
1) Pregnant and post-partum women, infants and children up to age 5;
2) Reside in DeWitt or Piatt County;
4) Have a medical or nutritional risk.
Services are FREE
How to get Services?
Call for an appointment:
910 Rt. 54 East, Clinton, IL
1020 S. Market St, Monticello, IL
M, W & F 8-4
T & Th 8-4
DeWitt-Piatt Bi-County Health Department is an equal opportunity provider.
Maternal Child Health (MCH)
Family Case Management
A program for pregnant women, infants and high risk children. It assists eligible pregnant women and infants with obtaining access to prenatal and well child care, immunizations and screenings.
- home visits/contacts by a nurse case manager
- referral for prenatal care
- referral for well checks and immunizations
- educational materials about pregnancy, infants and children
- developmental screenings of infants/young children
- assistance with All Kids process
- referral to agencies that may be helpful (food, clothing, shelter, daycare, transportation, etc.)
Healthworks of Illinois is a collaborative effort of the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS),
the Department of Human Services and Department of Public Health. The program provides a network
of health care services to wards of DCFS and their children. It works closely with foster parents
and caseworkers to ensure that those inf foster care receive appropriate medical care.