WelcomeMarch 28, 2020
Thank you for visiting the DeWitt/Piatt Bi-County Health Department website. We find ourselves in a unique situation nowadays with the COVID-19 (Corona) Virus. As such, our offices will provide limited services and will keep our doors closed to reduce exposure. Please call for an appointment if you need help from our agency. Practice the FIVE guidelines for good health during this time:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently.
2. Cough/sneeze into your elbow and reduce spraying of potential germs.
3. Remember that most illness is spread through your hands. Don't touch your face with your hands.
4. Social distancing helps - remain 6 feet apart.
5. If you feel sick at all, STAY HOME.
*PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT FOR ALL SERVICES
The DeWitt/Piatt Bi-County Health Department is an
equal opportunity provider and employer.