We offer adult Hepatitis B vaccinations, booster shots for tetanus (Td or Tdap) and the Gardisil vaccine.
For international travel recommendations see www.cdc.gov or call for information.
Locations: DeWitt and Piatt offices
Eligibility: Anyone 18 and up who is out of high school may come to us regardless of
where they live. Children who need immunizations should see Child
Cost: See our “Public Health Fees” page for details.
How do I get services? Call to schedule an appointment.
Hours: By appointment only.
Contact: DeWitt (217) 935-3427 Piatt (217) 762-7911
For information about adult immunization see https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/downloads/adult/adult-combined-schedule.pdf.
We provide immunizations to kids through the federal Vaccines for Children (VFC) program. We offer the following immunizations to children:
Click here for Child Immunization Schedule
• Diptheria/Tetanus/Pertussis (DTaP)
• Hepatitis A and B
• Haemophilus influenza type b (Hib)
• Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
• Meningococcal conjugate vaccine (type of vaccine used to protect adolescents from certain types of meningitis)
• Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (type of vaccine used to protect infants and toddlers from getting life-threatening meningitis and blood infections from certain pneumococcal bacteria)
• Tetanus/Diptheria (Td) & Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis (Tdap)
• Varicella (Chickenpox)
• Flu vaccine is offered seasonally. Preservative-free flu vaccine is available by request for eligible children 6 months to 35 months of age.
• Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine for prevention of cervical cancer
5924 Revere Road
Clinton, IL 61727
Call for additional locations
Eligibility: Any child who is a Native American or a Native Alaskan, OR is uninsured, OR has a valid Medicaid card, OR has insurance that does not fully cover the cost of vaccination is eligible for a vaccine.
Cost: View Our Health Department Fee Schedule
How do I get services? Call for an appointment.
Hours: Call for times and dates.